Friday 27 July 2012

Words - the sequel!

Some of you may be wondering whether I discovered what the fuss was about.

Nothing to do with girlie bits after all!

It was that I, a single woman, invited a married man to stay at my house. I am bemused. I've known this guy was married since he got back in touch with me and there has never been any question or suggestion of impropriety at any point, and was inviting him to stay in my daughter's room. What's more I have a lodger. Keep in mind that he was visiting from 3,000 miles away and just flitting through my corner of the universe. I was just being hospitable and trying to save him money.

Double what's more, if I had any nefarious intentions he wouldn't have to wonder or speculate about them.

He accepts his disquiet is old fashioned; I'm trying to decide whether I agree, or whether, in 2012 between 50 somethings, it's just plain odd!

He just needed to tell me what was bothering him.....but I feel myself straying into a topic which belongs in a separate post.


No comments:

Post a Comment