Saturday 30 June 2012

Making Time!

Clearly I have yet to get the hang of this blogging lark!

My excuse for this two month gap is that any spare time for writing in the past couple of months has been used working on the first edit of my first novel - Lila!

Well finally last night I completed that and am now determined to produce some posts on here.

I'll write about the editing separately, except to say how chuffed I am!

I have some ideas about different topics to explore:

  • Love and lust in the 21st century (could end up being X rated that one!)
  • Writing
  • Being 50 something...what are these middle years about?...and who says they're the middle?
  • Making time...for work, for fun, for friends, for yourself.
  • Body image - my debunking of myths!
Hmm that seems plenty to be going on with!

No comments:

Post a Comment